U.L. Listed Fire Rated Burglary Safes About Mr. Locksmith’s Safes
U.L. Listed Fire Rated Burglary Safes help to protect your most precious possessions and valuable items protected not just from theft but also other occurrences such as fire and natural disasters. The best safes will perform all of these functions for you, keeping valuable or irreplaceable documents and personal items protected from any sort of loss or damage. This can also save you from financial loss, considerable potential inconvenience and trouble – even personal heartbreak if items that have sentimental value to you are at risk.
Mr. Locksmith now offers to clients U.L. Listed Fire Rated Burglary Safe approved by Underwriter Laboratories (UL). This is a unique product which has been extensively tested and is not only certified as break-in resistant but also fire resistant.
Features and construction
- Composite construction door & body
- Independent glass re-locking system FB-1212
- 3 spoke chrome-plated vault handle
- 1 hour U.L. 350° fire label
- U.L. RSC Burglary Label
- Center bolt down for ease of installation (hardware included)
- 11⁄4” chrome plated locking bolts
- Attractive two-tone paint for increased durability
- U.L. Group II combination (S&G) lock standard
We carry and install the following:
For further information:
- Mr. Locksmith Gun Safes
- Mr. Locksmith Safe Opening and Repair
- Mr. Locksmith Open Sentry Safes
- Mr. Locksmith Burglary & Fire Safes
Terry Whin-Yates: Open Sentry Safe in less than 5 seconds | Mr. Locksmith Video
Terry Whin-Yates from Mr. Locksmith demonstrated how easy it is to open a Sentry Electronic Safe is less than 5 seconds with no damage or “Signs of Entry” for the Kitsilano Business Leaders Meetup.