Newest releases of Sage’s industry-leading construction business management solutions deliver increased mobility and deeper integration for complete project financial management while on-the-go
ATLANTA, Dec. 06, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Sage (FTSE: SGE), the market leader in cloud business management solutions, today announced the general availability of Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate (CRE) v18.2 and Sage 100 Contractor v21. These releases feature new capabilities that provide construction firms with even greater mobility and integration so they can run their business from anywhere, on any device.
“At Sage, our top priority is our customers and we’re committed to delivering solutions that address their toughest business management challenges,” said Dustin Anderson, Vice President, Sage Construction and Real Estate. “The newest releases of Sage 300 CRE and Sage 100 Contractor are indicative of that focus and reinforce our commitment to deliver the most robust, integrated solutions to help construction and real estate companies address their business needs today and support future growth.”
Key features and benefits new to Sage 300 CRE v18.2 include:
- Increased mobility and integration that further extend access to back-office accounting data via the cloud. This saves time, eliminates double data entry, and ensures every team member is accessing the most up-to-date financial data in real time.
- New Mobile Reports capability allows users to run reports anywhere, anytime. This real time business intelligence enables project managers to make smart business decisions.
- New Mobile Dashboards allows users to create powerful Dashboards with drill down capabilities to see even the most granular level of data to make informed decisions. Users can export and import reports for the Dashboard and benefit from a canned customizable Dashboard, which is now included.
- New Mobile Intelligence feature allows users to visualize their data anytime, anywhere from any web browser on their PC or mobile device. This equips project managers with all of the details they need to make well-informed decisions fast to ensure projects progress on time and within budget.
New updates to Sage 100 Contractor include:
- New Bank Feeds capability streamlines the banking process and allows users to import bank transactions directly from their bank account into Sage 100 Contractor. Transactions can also be created automatically, making reconciling bank accounts easier by streamlining the bank deposits portion.
“Sage Construction and Real Estate products are feature-rich, industry-specific solutions that generic accounting and ERP solutions can’t match,” added Anderson. “Sage is committed to technology investments that support customers wherever they are on their journey to the cloud. Offering connected cloud solutions and native cloud integrations helps customers seamlessly migrate when they choose to do so and at the pace that works best for their business.”
Additional Information & Resources:
- For more information on Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate, please visit: https://www.sage.com/en-us/products/sage-300-construction-and-real-estate/
- For more information on Sage 100 Contractor, please visit: https://www.sage.com/en-us/products/sage-100-contractor/
Sage Construction and Real Estate is the market leader for financial, project management, and estimating systems used by more than 50,000 construction and real estate companies in North America. With a whole spectrum of solutions from back-office accounting to cloud-based collaboration tools, Sage helps construction companies to manage more than 500,000 jobs, 7 million subcontracts, and 622,000 rental units each year.
Sage (FTSE: SGE) is the global market leader for technology that helps businesses of all sizes manage everything from money to people – whether they’re a start-up, scale-up, or enterprise. We do this through Sage Business Cloud – the one and only platform that customers will ever need, comprising Accounting, Financials, Sage Intacct, Enterprise Management, People & Payroll, and Payments & Banking.
Our mission is to free business builders from the burden of admin, so they can spend more time doing what they love – and we do that every day for three million customers across 23 countries, through our 13,000 colleagues and a network of accountants and partners. We are committed to doing business the right way and giving back to our communities through Sage Foundation. Find out more at www.sage.com/en-us.