The Company is Mr. Locksmith
The Customer is whoever the Company shall enter into negotiations and/or contracts with for the supply of any goods or to carry out any service.
In particular, if managing agent orders work/service on behalf of a third party, managing agent is deemed to be the Customer and thus responsible for any account.
Mr. Locksmith service includes any repair or maintenance work.
Mr. Locksmith’s working hours are 7.30 am to 6.30 pm Monday to Friday inclusive, including bank holidays, and 9 am to 4 PM on Saturday and Sunday. We do work 24/7/365 and are available after these posted hours.
- The Terms and Conditions set out in the Customer’s order shall not apply to any contract made with the Company unless expressly agreed with the Company in writing prior to the date of such contract.
- Locksmith guarantees your lock will be repaired quickly and fixed correctly the first time. If the lock is damaged or is in-secure and requires replacement, we will advise you immediately.
- We charge fair rates and we will be at your home, car, or business within a decent time frame. We do not make any bold statements that we will be there within 10-15 minutes for a $29 cost. Locksmiths that make those statements are scammers. When provided with enough information about the situation, we will provide an estimate of repair over the phone. We stand by our professionalism and reputation and guarantee not to over charge.
- All of our locksmiths will come to your home or business in a professional fashion. All Mr. Locksmiths are dressed professionally, have proper training, a valid security license and are insured.
- When arriving at your home or business, our locksmiths will show ID and their security license. If the locksmith who arrives at your door declines to show ID and their security license, please take a photo of them and send it to Terry at email@example.com.
- All estimates are given and all orders are accepted subject to the availability of goods, and the Company shall not be liable for failure to perform, or for any delay in performing the contract or any part thereof caused by acts of God, strikes, lock-outs, force majeure or any other cause beyond the control of the Company.
- The Company shall not be liable in respect of any goods supplied or any services carried out unless the Customer shall make complaint in writing within seven days of the delivery of such goods or within seven days of completion of such services. It is the responsibility of the person notifying any faults to be available if required to demonstrate complaint. Failure to do so could result in the service being chargeable.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer howsoever caused by reason of supply of goods.
- All goods supplied by the Company and all materials used in carrying out any services for the Customer shall remain the property of the Company until payment is made in full.
- Payment terms for approved account Customers are strictly 30 days from date of invoice.
- The Company will be entitled to charge an administration fee of 15% per month on overdue accounts starting from the end of the stated credit period on invoice.
- Goods correctly supplied will be subject to handling or restocking charge, if accepted for return.
- The Company is not obliged to accept goods for return other than obligations under the Canadian law.
- Any goods eligible for return must be in good and re-saleable condition. Skin packed goods cannot be accepted once opened.
- Non stock items specially ordered cannot be accepted for return.
- Any queries regarding any invoice must be notified in writing to Mr. Locksmith within 7 working days of date of invoice.